DIPEx - a qualitative study
The purpose of DIPEx
Improve understanding of the experiences that have people with illness, health and health care, and by providing support to other people with similar problems, to convey their experiences to their families and friends, as well as to healthcare professionals involved in the care of persons with similar fate.
- International certified methodology DIPEx International, under the auspices of the Health Experiences Group, University of Oxford, UK
- Qualitative analysis of in-depth semi-structured interviews
- Assignment of part of the interview (short video or audio clips) according to their relevance to each topic
- Published in clear structure online
- An example of using the methodology: http://www.healthtalkonline.org/
- Respondent receives a detailed information sheet and informed consent for signature in advance
- After an interview respondent receives a transcript of the interview for authorization
- Respondent may at any time withdraw your consent to participate in research and the publication of an interview
Team Leader: doc. Ing. Mgr. Mgr. Peter Tavel, Ph.D.
Mgr. Zuzana Půžová (modul Active Ageing)
Ing. Eva Dubovská (modul Paliative care)
PhDr. Iva Poláčková Šolcová, Ph.D.
PhDr. Lucie Klůzová Kráčmarová